This car was converted from a coach in 1953. The observation platform was placed where the vestibule had been. It was originally named "Lake Michigan." Between '65 and '67, the below-the-window fluting was replaced with stainless steel panels. Since our fluting is an add-on part, the car may be modeled either way. The kit includes a piece for the end windows and door. No other parts are included.